[mk]

[mk]
Dieser Blog ist ein Sammelsurium von Gedichten.

Dienstag, 26. Juli 2011

-12 (The picture I can't draw, cause the colour of your skin is missing in the collection of words, you chose to make me happy.)

You ARE the goddess of mky nightfall, moving on my body
steady groving in my dream of being happy
Somehow you manage to steal my mind from others being around - making me sad
It is you and only you, that can appreciate all my failures
You don't correct a thing I say, you just kiss me
Am I on your mind or at least in your ear?
'Cause you are in my sheets and walls, rinning from my ceiling
I can't put the finger on my longing, what it is you do to me!
I will just lay here at my open window, breathing air I think we share
This is what I feel for you

This smell is weird and this sound won't go, you are still here in any way I want
I just have to shut my lids, but it's morning air, in which you're mnot there
that fills my day of selfdecay.

Paint a picture on my heart, starting with the very start
This is so unfair to me, as it kills the things I see
This sound akward, this is strange
with you comes pleasure, this is change

(müsste K.) (for S.)

Keine Kommentare: