[mk]

[mk]
Dieser Blog ist ein Sammelsurium von Gedichten.

Mittwoch, 31. August 2011

Monday misdemeanor

Things are getting strange these days
It feels like you are spitting in my face
I mistake your gift for pleasure
And I want to leave with you forever
Running blind in all this grey
This smell is leading me to far away
From all I thought I had for sure
This is decent nevermore

These eyes can`t see no truth
And this mouth is full of shame
This sound is not enough
It can`t tell the way from which you came

So press my blood into a form
and make it sound so sweet
For I was long before you gone
Gone with all you had and all I need

This shapeless little look of yours
This voice I can remember well
This smile, that seldomly occurs
This chest in which I wanna dwell
It`s all waste and rediciously sweet
And sweets you gave me just for free

(müsste K.) (for S.)

Keine Kommentare: