[mk]

[mk]
Dieser Blog ist ein Sammelsurium von Gedichten.

Donnerstag, 11. Februar 2010

A night away

I found beauty in your drunkness
I found liquor in my blood

I was barely able to stand
I fell, I guess
But it was good

Because as I understood
that you were there for me
I nearly could see
what you are for me

I paid you a beer
You paid back with your eyes
Came so close
You cherished each of my lies

As I was ready to go
you were not to be found
so I slept in alone
on the cold muddy ground

2 Kommentare:

elisa hat gesagt…

trockener Rotwein, nicht beer, darauf lege ich Wert. Nichts liegt mir ferner als: beer. Ich liebe keine Bitterkeit.
du hast mir trockenen Rotwein bestellt,
oder bin ich zu egozentrisch, dass ich vermute, dass du mich meinst?

Anonym hat gesagt…

...!!?Elisa the second?!!...